Gyaru to Nekura no Kyuuketsu Kankei - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Who wants to bet that the vampire princess is either Makuro’s mom or grandma? (We don’t know a lot about vampires aging and lifespan in this universe)

Given Makuro’s power (the eyes) is something that needs to be suppressed, it’d make sense she’s a descendant of a powerful family, and didn’t the fugitive vampire mistake her for her mother? Legacy vibe is even powerful in that one, if she has similar characteristics to the “matriarch”.

Dex-chan lover
So if Iyone doesn't have a granpa then, would that mean she has another grandma? Which would mean Iyone and Makuro are related...
In all seriousness, things are getting more interesting. I really hope Iyone never loses that necklace, I don't want to see vampiric NTR.

Dex-chan lover
Realistically Iyone's probably taken it off to bathe every night, but Makuro tends to panic and not think of things like that. Plus the manga may decide to ignore that possibility as well.
Given Makuro’s power (the eyes) is something that needs to be suppressed, it’d make sense she’s a descendant of a powerful family, and didn’t the fugitive vampire mistake her for her mother? Legacy vibe is even powerful in that one, if she has similar characteristics to the “matriarch”.
It could also be that she looks exactly like her mother, and that's why the fugitive vampire thought she was the matriarch. Her sister looks a lot like Makuro with short hair, so I think it's likely she does look like her mom.

Dex-chan lover
Effects:
  • Charm isnt effective
  • Master dependence
  • Suggestion (simple orders) is effective
  • Bloodsucking withdrawal symptoms (including death)
  • Crest glows with receive an order
  • Healing by order
  • Blood sucking addiction
  • Brainwashing/mind control (off by necklace)
  • Cant control her body

Users who are viewing this thread