Gyaru Who Becomes Menhera (Emotionally Clingy) After 5 Minutes - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Height. Only that tbh, I used to have a fear of things outside of my control, but I've gotten over most of them. My fear of heights is the only one that is persistent enough.

Dex-chan lover
Well, see. I have a weird arachnophobia. I don't like the big ones. I'm fine with smol spiders though. This is because I have an interest in entomology and sometimes, well. You get to see photos of close-ups of those charming arachnids.

Dex-chan lover
Well, see. I have a weird arachnophobia. I don't like the big ones. I'm fine with smol spiders though. This is because I have an interest in entomology and sometimes, well. You get to see photos of close-ups of those charming arachnids.
Jumping spiders are great! Like little kitty spoods!

Every other spider can gtfo though lol (ok some are good to establish diplomatic relations with so they eat all the bugs)

Group Leader
Height. Only that tbh, I used to have a fear of things outside of my control, but I've gotten over most of them. My fear of heights is the only one that is persistent enough.
I understand that as I had that fear as well. I was on a plane looking out the window, enjoying the view, until my kid self started thinking: "I wonder what would happen if this thing crashed?". And that's how I developed it, I hate my past self.

Group Leader
I have seen some pretty cute spiders. But do you consider daddy long legs as big spiders? Considering that they have a small body but huge legs.

Dex-chan lover
I have seen some pretty cute spiders. But do you consider daddy long legs as big spiders? Considering that they have a small body but huge legs.
No, they are not considered arachnids (opiliones). Unless you are talking about Pholcidae, those are spiders.

Group Leader
No, they are not considered arachnids (opiliones). Unless you are talking about Pholcidae, those are spiders.
That's really interesting, I didn't know they weren't considered spiders. I searched it up and it seems like Opiliones don't produce silk webs and don't possess venom glands, the more you know.

Dex-chan lover
I have this complex (might be) that I’ve been had my whole life. I’m afraid to be that one guy that everyone forgot. I’m not afraid of me losing my memory because people close to me can make me remember anything about it but when I’m being forgotten by even one person that is dear to me, I’d feel awful.

Group Leader
I have this complex (might be) that I’ve been had my whole life. I’m afraid to be that one guy that everyone forgot. I’m not afraid of me losing my memory because people close to me can make me remember anything about it but when I’m being forgotten by even one person that is dear to me, I’d feel awful.
That's a pretty good point, nobody will believe that you were close to them no matter what you say. Quite a scary fear indeed

Dex-chan lover
That's a pretty good point, nobody will believe that you were close to them no matter what you say. Quite a scary fear indeed
Yeah, that’s why when I’m in some kind of group activity, I always puts up a front and does things that might be memorable to people whether consciously or not (became a sort of habit) to the point of me doing too much and the other might think badly of me and even my character. Don’t even know myself which are the real me between these facades. Kinda cringe but that’s what I always felt

Users who are viewing this thread