H.P. Lovecraft's The Shadow Out Of Time - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Terrible Books

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations. I found myself cast down from my chair, splayed senselessly out on the floor, as my pitiful mind tried and failed to cogitate the antediluvian secrets buried in the shadowy, necrotic corners of Tanabe's eldritch work. Perhaps I should be grateful that insanity and nothing more is the only thing I gained from today's reading.

Dex-chan lover
You are a time traveller Billy!

Now quickly go and undo the seals and doom the entire world, ignore the warnings Billy, ignore them!

Group Leader
Would this be a translation of a translation (EN -> JP -> EN) or going back to the original source?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations. I found myself cast down from my chair, splayed senselessly out on the floor, as my pitiful mind tried and failed to cogitate the antediluvian secrets buried in the shadowy, necrotic corners of Tanabe's eldritch work. Perhaps I should be grateful that insanity and nothing more is the only thing I gained from today's reading.
The only way to protect yourself from insanity is to make complex mental patterns that would make any who try a mental attack even more insane. :D OR! ORRRRRR, you make them so totally disgusted that they reel and flee for dear life. :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread