Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! - Ch. 86 - New Vassals and Katharina

Dex-chan lover
Look at this guy, complaining about having more women around. :pacman: Couldn't be me. Jokes aside, it'd be nice to get some more guys out there. Must feel suffocating with all the ladies. Guys have to let loose sometimes, y'know.

Dex-chan lover
Look at this guy, complaining about having more women around. :pacman: Couldn't be me. Jokes aside, it'd be nice to get some more guys out there. Must feel suffocating with all the ladies. Guys have to let loose sometimes, y'know.
I mean, when all the women are there for Wendell, I can understand how the guy would complain, even jokingly.

Dex-chan lover
Ln readers when is Wendel going to
Clap his sister in law cheeks?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Biggest twist will be if she DOESN'T join the harem. it's going to happen soon, I imagine

Contributor
how incompetent can their king be? The Marquis is fucking around since the beginning of the manga, and it is always obvious that he is the culprit. Even if the kingdom doesn't have proof of his deeds, They should at least put the guy under watch.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't what was left of Kurt fly off and attack Marquis Ruckner in his home in the anime? IIRC, presentation of the episode kinda implied Kurt became a wraith and killed him. What happened to him in the LN/WN?

Group Leader
Didn't what was left of Kurt fly off and attack Marquis Ruckner in his home in the anime? IIRC, presentation of the episode kinda implied Kurt became a wraith and killed him. What happened to him in the LN/WN?
Kurt-wraith killed Baron Ruckner, the younger brother and father of spear guy. Marquis Ruckner is the guy that's always arguing against the General whenever the MC shows up to the Royal Court to claim his rewards for whatever OP bullshit he's done lately.

Haha... All those modern applicances, its like Trails/Kiseki all over again except everything is "magic" instead of "orbal"

Double-page supporter
Ln readers when is Wendel going to
Clap his sister in law cheeks?
I couldn't even see your spoiler before I hit "Reply" (so I fixed it in the quote).
When you hit the "Spoiler" button, and get the pop-up with the text box, what you put in there becomes the text that's on the spoiler button in the post. Here, a few examples:
This spoiler has a title.
This spoiler has no title, because I left the pop-up window's text box empty.
And here's the BBCode for the above spoilers:
Code:
[SPOILER="I typed this in the pop-up window's text box."]This spoiler has a title.[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER]This spoiler has no title, because I left the pop-up window's text box empty.[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="This spoiler is invisible despite the title, because there's nothing between the tags."][/SPOILER]

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't even see your spoiler before I hit "Reply" (so I fixed it in the quote).
When you hit the "Spoiler" button, and get the pop-up with the text box, what you put in there becomes the text that's on the spoiler button in the post. Here, a few examples:
This spoiler has a title.
This spoiler has no title, because I left the pop-up window's text box empty.
And here's the BBCode for the above spoilers:
Code:
[SPOILER="I typed this in the pop-up window's text box."]This spoiler has a title.[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER]This spoiler has no title, because I left the pop-up window's text box empty.[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="This spoiler is invisible despite the title, because there's nothing between the tags."][/SPOILER]
Sorry about that, I don't really use the spoiler tag and don't know the correct code. But with your explanation I edited my comment and fixed the spoiler. Thanks

Dex-chan lover
At least the other wives contribute in some way to the party: Frill is just a parasite, and a very annoying one at that...

Dex-chan lover
The new girl hasn't contributed much but she is capable. She would be a good match for his brother while he waits for his 8yo fiance to grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread