Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! - Ch. 94 - Completion of Hot Springs Town and Specialities

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I know we're all tired of manga where they gush about how good Japanese food or how Japanese staple condiments make food better. but hear me out, I've been eating soft-boiled eggs since I was little, primary via a pot. The first time I had a steamed egg and thought that is was the same ol' thing. It is not. It is actually quite tasty. Steamed fish I've been eating for years and it's my preferred way to eat fish.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

We finally get a hot spring chapter; technically showcasing the assets of Bel's current harem lineup.
Katharina has always been impressive but the first wife, Elise, is still physically number 1. Anyway, it's as if Bel has two Nishina Momoka's as his wives :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
The black colour is due to a chemical reaction that occurs when amino acids and sugars are heated
Is he talking about the Malliard reaction? If so, boiling water isn't hot enough to get that going. And I doubt it would even occur on the shell in the first place. So I guess it's some kind of reaction of the calcium in the shell with a sulfur compound typically found in hot spring water. Not sure though.

Ok, I know we're all tired of manga where they gush about how good Japanese food or how Japanese staple condiments make food better. but hear me out, I've been eating soft-boiled eggs since I was little, primary via a pot. The first time I had a steamed egg and thought that is was the same ol' thing. It is not. It is actually quite tasty. Steamed fish I've been eating for years and it's my preferred way to eat fish.
I don't doubt that the stuff is genuinely delicious. I personally just hate how over the top the reactions usually are. Spending multiple pages describing the sensation as pretentious as possible. Luckily, that didn't happen here. They kept it brief just saying the eggs are delicious.

Supporter
Wait, wait, wait...Page 9 showcases Katharina being larger in the side-to-side, but then page 12 Elise gets some boobflation and names her the victor.

Dex-chan lover
...MC finally uses knowledge from his original world...is for cooking.
Almost took 100 chapters, and that was it.

Dex-chan lover
Who in their right mind would invite another man to peak at his fiancee(fiancees in this case), while she is taking a bath??
Indeed. When that line appeared, I thought it wasn't Vel but some other character I had already forgotten. It didn't make things any easier Eru was referring to him in third person, despite sitting naked right next to him. But then it was revealed indeed to be Vel. In fact Eru even told Vel that if he sees his own fiancées naked, he will be fired. How does that fit Vel at all? They are his own bloody fiancées. And fired from what, huh? His "job" is being a count (which is a noble title) and rule his own domain. It's not a job in the sense of being employed, even self-employed. Nobody can fire him from it. A nonsensical chapter.

In fact, I could actually see a dude in Vel's position asking such a question, but then telling immediately afterwards that if someone tried to do it, they would be eating only liquid food in the future. So, it would be a trick question.

Users who are viewing this thread