HadaCamera - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - I Want To Change Back

Supporter
I can only assume that fake Kyouske is acting like that because Botan's girl friend has a crush on her. The camera and the atmosphere has amplified her own feelings.

It's also possible that since she's not used to being male, that she's struggling to resist the horniness. Having said that, she was groping Botan when she was female too, so maybe she didn't resist much to begin with.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is double past tense such a common mistake recently? Page 3 has "didn't told" on the right side. 'didn't' is always followed by the infinitive, so in this case 'tell'. If there is no form of 'did' in the sentence, then you use the past form.
Botan told me
Botan did/didn't tell me
Hope this helps. Still thanks a lot that we can read this here

Group Leader
Why is double past tense such a common mistake recently? Page 3 has "didn't told" on the right side. 'didn't' is always followed by the infinitive, so in this case 'tell'. If there is no form of 'did' in the sentence, then you use the past form.
Botan told me
Botan did/didn't tell me
Hope this helps. Still thanks a lot that we can read this here
Yes you are right tell would be correct here. The curious thing is that I also have tell on my translation sheet. I guess for some reason I typed the bubble manually instead of copying and pasting the text, and built in the error that way. I should be less lazy and quality check my chapters before I release them lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's been too long. I don't have any idea what's going on.

two damn years, my god. And it seems like Wakou's works tend to get picked up for 2 chapters a year and then ditched. Pain.
Keep in mind that in the time that Wakou has finished this story (9 volumes... we're almost done with the 3rd), another story (9 more volumes, which we have... seven chapters of here) and are 2 volumes into a 3rd work (which hasn't been picked up yet).

I guess the english speaking side of this "indsutry" just doesn't care about her works, real shame. Love her art and the premises are always fun. Also a bonus that they mostly feature college aged casts; no worries about your typical high school tropes and shenanigans or acting like sex is this forbidden line to cross.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope glasses girl gets a win here. She's easily the best.

Users who are viewing this thread