HadaCamera - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - One-Hundred Precent

Dex-chan lover
man dude just wanna f his gf why so many obstacles lol

Supporter
Last chapter
Why do I have the feeling that the girl in the door isn't the real one? I swear this author just cannot let happiness stand. He just has to tear it down.
This chapter
GTFO Author ! I knew it! He just has to sabotage his MC - next the real girlfriend will be standing outside or see her leave in the morning. God fckin damn it.

Please tell me you're not reading the raws, you were just a really good guesser? :meguuusad:

(Although on the bright side, if the author does that it would be enough to let me kick this one for good.)

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter

This chapter

Please tell me you're not reading the raws, you were just a really good guesser? :meguuusad:

(Although on the bright side, if the author does that it would be enough to let me kick this one for good.)
No, I am just guessing, based on their previous works. I'd rather be wrong

Supporter
No, I am just guessing, based on their previous works. I'd rather be wrong
I'm torn between "author understands their core audience" and "author despises their audience". Currently leaning toward "Why not both?".

Dex-chan lover
I'm torn between "author understands their core audience" and "author despises their audience". Currently leaning toward "Why not both?".
I think he just really sucks at selling is intended love interest. Or I am wrong and he just inserts a bunch of drama chapters only to have them reunite in very unrealistic fashion at the end.

Dex-chan lover
And somehow all previous comments are missing the fact, that the mangaka is she, not he, which explains a lot.

Dex-chan lover
GTFO Author ! I knew it! He just has to sabotage his MC - next the real girlfriend will be standing outside or see her leave in the morning. God fckin damn it.
Hey guess what you're right! Anyway now I'm just gonna drop this for a year and come back when I can skim through whatever bullshit author can fumble outta his mouth

Dex-chan lover
Hey guess what you're right! Anyway now I'm just gonna drop this for a year and come back when I can skim through whatever bullshit author can fumble outta his mouth
Believe me, I wish I was wrong - this development is making me real mad and not just because it was so predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread