Hagino-san Wants to Quit the Wind Ensemble - Ch. 16 - Give me the spotlight!

Power Uploader
With yet another cast member appearing, I decided to make this handy table of character appearances. I skimmed pretty quick though, so let me know if anything's missing or wrong.

Also, with Aoki appearing, we've seen both of the people mentioned in chapter 1 as having boyfriends despite being in the wind ensemble, now. (The other being Mochidzuki.)

Also, also: the "Tub" on page 6 is straight from the raw. Maybe it's us who've been wrong all this time, calling it a tuba?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
new girl is cute but, fuck this author really needs to slow the brakes on the amount of character introduced im already forgetting like half of them

Dex-chan lover
But to be honest, I bet by now most people who read manga associate wind ensembles with euphonium anyway thanks to, you know...

Dex-chan lover
Like my superiors always said when I worked as an IT Service Desk Technician/Consultant: no news is good news.

Dex-chan lover
With yet another cast member appearing, I decided to make this handy table of character appearances. I skimmed pretty quick though, so let me know if anything's missing or wrong.

Also, with Aoki appearing, we've seen both of the people mentioned in chapter 1 as having boyfriends despite being in the wind ensemble, now. (The other being Mochidzuki.)

Also, also: the "Tub" on page 6 is straight from the raw. Maybe it's us who've been wrong all this time, calling it a tuba?
Is that only chapters where they had a prominent role? Because Fujimura and Prez are both visible in chapter 1 as well.

Power Uploader
Is that only chapters where they had a prominent role? Because Fujimura and Prez are both visible in chapter 1 as well.
Yeah. I included them as long as they had at least 1 line of dialog.

Dex-chan lover
So
As a euphonium player
This is the realest goddamn shit I’ve ever seen.
We pretend it’s not like this but it totally is

Users who are viewing this thread