Hagino-san Wants to Quit the Wind Ensemble - Ch. 26 - Stay right there and take responsibility.

Dex-chan lover
Well shit, is that an upgrade or a downgrade for the manga? Anything notable publishing in buzz?

Supporter
Honestly i'm not shocked this had to be "downgraded"
It's funny but it lacks a goal it can reach 100000 chapters if it feels like it and you wouldnt find a difference between the post intrudctory chaps and the 100000 chap

Power Uploader
Well shit, is that an upgrade or a downgrade for the manga? Anything notable publishing in buzz?
Guessing downgrade. From what I can gather, BUZZ is a new thing, started only 3 months ago. It currently has 2 manga in it, one called "Fukushuuki Lola" (Revenge Princess Lola) and the other is "Seekers". Neither one is on MD. Both appear to have started with BUZZ as they're both on chapter 3.

Dex-chan lover
Guessing downgrade. From what I can gather, BUZZ is a new thing, started only 3 months ago. It currently has 2 manga in it, one called "Fukushuuki Lola" (Revenge Princess Lola) and the other is "Seekers". Neither one is on MD. Both appear to have started with BUZZ as they're both on chapter 3.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
Definite downgrade but Champion doesn't seen axe happy like a lot of other magazines. SHY doesn't sell that well and it's over 200 chapters and has an anime that's getting a second season/cour. Mou Ippon doesn't sell and was moved to Manga Cross which is like a lateral movement (it's free and BokuYaba is published there).

Honestly I feel like Hagino is probably a better fit for Manga Cross too. It's already being upped there (on chapter 17 as of this week) anyway so it feels like it'd be better to let it go on break, catch up, then just make a Cross series. Could also be other reasons for why it's moved (maybe the artist is feeling pressure on a weekly series?) since it seems weird to move it from weekly to monthly.

Users who are viewing this thread