Hagure Idol Jigokuhen Gaiden - Princess Sarah - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.5 - Sea Loves You (Director's Cut)

As soon as this is fully scanlated I'm archiving it for posterity.

Dex-chan lover
I love how barely anyone would come up with this idea and turn it into a manga

le3

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter translation @Odoritomaki, thank you blessed soul who found this chapter, thank you Takatou Rui sensei for drawing this masterpiece. I'm truly blessed in this day.... Thank you
9df.gif

Dex-chan lover
The absolute madman went and uploaded it to his pixiv!?

Some people just live and breath depravity, what a trooper.

"you fucking Japanese, were eating dolphins not enough?" shit i need to breath between laughs.

japan have problem with gambling so the forbid pachinko to give actual money and give item instead but the people play around it and there is shop that can change that item into money near these pachinko parlor. in a way this is like that.

Group Leader
@Odoritomaki And now for a very strange but hilarious twist of fate https://thehill.com/changing-america/sustainability/environment/488286-italys-coronavirus-lockdown-shows-what-nature

Dex-chan lover
@Rugid page 6 and the fucking rest of the chapter (inlcuding that stupid crazy ending) makes me question not only Japan's humanity, but the entire World asking myself... HOW THE FUCK DO THEY GET AWAY WITH ANY/ALL OF THIS!!!

@Remixman87
But they didn't. That's why this chapter was removed from the tankobon and this pixiv version was more heavily censored.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I'm the first one to mention Margaret Howe Lovatt.

A woman who may or may not have had sex with a dolphin.

Dex-chan lover
She may have eaten the octopus that was in her butthole ...but, did she take the knot? 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread