Hai Gamer na Imouto to Hajimeru VRMMO Seikatsu - Ch. 2

The other translation made it really hard to tell if the writing was stiff and clunky, or it was just badly translated. Thank you for putting in the effort to show that this is actually a decent read when it's... you know, actually readable.

To give credit to the previous translator. Pretty sure English wasn't their first language.... Considering they dropped it to translate into a language I've never heard of before... If you wanna check look for something like "bangla" with 🇧🇩 that flag. I dunno if those translations would be any better though since I doubt Amy of us could read it. And they only ended up doing 3 chapters 8 months ago so. Overall I dunno

Dex-chan lover
"Im going to cast Ley Lines and never move after that because fuck dropping rotation just make sure all the aoes dont hit me and that the healer keeps me alive so i can commend the DRG"

Dex-chan lover
@Guroga they did say the new load voice passive + warcry was a new interaction. I get a feeling CC like stuns were scarce in the CBT or maybe the party itself was mostly physical damage lol. Thanks for picking it up, all the talk about MMO jargon looks fun at least.

Dex-chan lover
I get he's new to mmos. But his friends aren't. Can't they tell him to just turn the mob around to tank it if it attacks in wide sweeps ? :D As any proper tank would in a real mmo.

Users who are viewing this thread