Hai no Sekai wa Kami no Me de Irozuku ~Ore dake Mieru Status de, Saijaku kara Saikyou e Kageagaru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 25, 2020
Messages
1,092
It's a little bit ridiculous that his stats are all 1. Especially if his sister has over 4k in her stats despite not doing much because shes sick, and some random dude in a store has around 50 in his stats. The best performing equipment in the store costs millions and yet gives +100, but random store dude had +320 on his weapon? The numbers are just all over the place.

This is the main reason I dislike status screens giving numerical results; they end up being absurd. I like the story so far, but I think it would have been better without the status screen. You don't need to see numbers go up to know better equipment = better combat ability.

And thanks for the scans.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Messages
199
Well, now we wait an eternity for it to be released more chapters or magically be canceled. Let's see which one comes first.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Messages
199
It's a little bit ridiculous that his stats are all 1. Especially if his sister has over 4k in her stats despite not doing much because shes sick, and some random dude in a store has around 50 in his stats. The best performing equipment in the store costs millions and yet gives +100, but random store dude had +320 on his weapon? The numbers are just all over the place.

This is the main reason I dislike status screens giving numerical results; they end up being absurd. I like the story so far, but I think it would have been better without the status screen. You don't need to see numbers go up to know better equipment = better combat ability.

And thanks for the scans.
Regarding the sister, I believe she is the "reincarnation" of the princess from the memories he saw; they resemble each other imo, and I think it becomes quite obvious from what you said about the stats, she can't do nothing and has ridiculously high stats. It's definitely not just for the sake of it, the MC just didn't win the lottery sadly.

But the rest, yes, it's definitely pure bs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top