Haidou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Abandoned road in Okutama

Dex-chan lover
She's so nice, they're both really cute... but I'm worried about wild hogs and bears! But I guess that's overthinking since I saw yama no susume without problems lol

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, industrial landscapes at work seemingly without human interaction are something else. Creates a strong, super romantic "alone together" vibe.

Dex-chan lover
interesting concept, i think i'd be too intimidated to go without a friend but hopefully they don't get in trouble for tresspassing or hurt b/c other than a gps tracker and all that if you get in an emergency in the middle of nowhere that can be a pain

Dex-chan lover
Author really doubled down on the yuri this chapter, huh?

I'm glad, though. Hobby yuri tends to focus on the hobby, with the relationship being up to interpretation until maybe a couple chapters at the very end dedicated to the relationship, so it's nice to see a series that balances it out. Also just nice to see a yuri that's going to go beyond subtext.

Author really doubled down on the yuri this chapter, huh?

I'm glad, though. Hobby yuri tends to focus on the hobby, with the relationship being up to interpretation until maybe a couple chapters at the very end dedicated to the relationship, so it's nice to see a series that balances it out. Also just nice to see a yuri that's going to go beyond subtext.
I remember being shocked when a rock climbing manga I read went full yuri relationship by the end and not just subtext. But yeah It was saved for the end. Poccha Climb I think it was called.

Users who are viewing this thread