Haikei "Kouri no Kishi to Hazere-Hime" Datta Watashitachi e - Ch. 33.5 - Black Veil (2)

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why this maid did this. Did she also scorn the Lord for her death? But to team up with her former brother is even stranger.

Or did he tempt her with "revenge"?

Also, why exactly now, could've sprung all this before.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why this maid did this. Did she also scorn the Lord for her death? But to team up with her former brother is even stranger.

I guess. I mean I reread ch1 and it seems the maid called the brother to take her away so there is at least a connection between them

Edit: I also forgot her husband raped her in ch1 lol

Dex-chan lover
Mina must have stayed all this time to get revenge? but she also took care of her master's daughter. I'd understand if she wanted to kill that guy for all the grief and eventual death he caused of her mistress

Dex-chan lover

if I am remembering correctly, MC idly chatted at a painting of her past self about taking her place while the maid was in earshot, could be misremembering characters though... all these secondary female characters are nearly identical :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure her line on page 2 is actually "To begin with, I have no right to tie you up"

Dex-chan lover
OK I did a quick reread and that was a bit more obvious, but to be fair, the name was changed in the translation and she doesn't look that similar in this panel. it's been a hot minute.

Double-page supporter
I dislike/suspicious her maid from the beginning coz it feel like all the trouble derives from what the maid said and done (bad mouthing the husband/ gaslighting the wife/ bring in the brother)
I just don’t understand why.

Contributor
FYI the standard way to label chapters divided into multiple parts is XX.1 XX.2 XX.3 etc, .5 is usually reserved for extras

Users who are viewing this thread