Haikei, Seken-sama. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Just One

Anyone know any fluffy trans manga I can read while this dives a knife in my heart?

Aside from that, I hope it doesn't become "I want to be a man because a woman isn't allowed to love a woman the way I do" with how much they're tying together gender and love. I think with the current setup "I want to be with her (I'm in love with her) and I want to be a man (for myself) while doing it" is still a possibility since we see struggles with other gender roles/belonging. I've never been a fan of "transness 100% due to heteronormativity/homophobia" in media.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know any fluffy trans manga I can read while this dives a knife in my heart?

Aside from that, I hope it doesn't become "I want to be a man because a woman isn't allowed to love a woman the way I do" with how much they're tying together gender and love. I think with the current setup "I want to be with her (I'm in love with her) and I want to be a man (for myself) while doing it" is still a possibility since we see struggles with other gender roles/belonging. I've never been a fan of "transness 100% due to heteronormativity/homophobia" in media.
I crossdressed to the irl meetup -
https://mangadex.org/title/de27ce20...b36c5/josou-shite-off-kai-ni-sanka-shite-mita

One of the friends is actually trans (and recognised in universe as such) while the others are different flavours of gender nonconforming.

https://mangadex.org/title/6cc77b74-4c4a-4a58-9ae1-682471d50840/fukakai-na-boku-no-subete-o

Set in a crossdressing cafe. The main love interest is non-binary, the head chef and one of the other servers are both trans women. This one does get more serious / heartbreaking at the end though so be warned.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter! I really hope he doesn't suffer too much in this relationship 😭. All I need is for him to learn what being trans is / learn that there's nothing wrong with him

Users who are viewing this thread