Haishinsha to Kekkon suru no wa Yameta Hou ga Ii - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh so her fans do know she is married.

I would imagine her trolls are older incel otaku fans that are salty their waifu has a life beyond the screen.

Which sadly does happen IRL with the bullshit idol "purity" worship they have over there in Japan.

Thankfully that dumb mentality is dying out now days and idols that have relationships publicly is becoming more acceptable to their audiences.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she should at least be able to afford a 9 thousand dollar bed

Dex-chan lover

I would imagine her trolls are older incel otaku fans that are salty their waifu has a life beyond the screen.

Which sadly does happen IRL with the bullshit idol "purity" worship they have over there in Japan.

Thankfully that dumb mentality is dying out now days and idols that have relationships publicly is becoming more acceptable to their audiences.
I still don't understand the purity thing tbh. They're a famous idol akin to a celebrity and you're some nobody fan. When the hell do you think you'd ever have a chance with her?

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand the purity thing tbh. They're a famous idol akin to a celebrity and you're some nobody fan. When the hell do you think you'd ever have a chance with her?
It's more that they put their fav idols on a pedestal and think that they are "for everyone", so they need to be pure as if they where some holy being who exists only on the stage and is not allowed to have close personal connections of their own.

It's stupid as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the TL, but I think we should let you cook, don't drop the series.

Dex-chan lover

Just take a look at some of the most dedicated vtuber fans nowadays, holy. shit.

Contributor
Considering her viewers do know she's married and are mostly fine with it, I would actually like to see her wearing her ring while streaming in future chapters. A sure way to remind viewers, including newer ones who don't yet know that she's married. Helps gatekeep gachikoi simps away too.

Dex-chan lover
The guy lets his wife egg on turbo simps on her twitch. How is this going to end other then BAD?

Users who are viewing this thread