Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 41.2 - You're very possessive, aren't you? (part 2)

Double-page supporter
With how unlikeable this main couple is, the author is just wasting my time making chapters that don't have fanservice in them.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone feel like this manga somewhat lost its initial appeal. Like in the beginning he was forced to be her closet. Now he’s putting up with all this because he enjoys this?

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone feel like this manga somewhat lost its initial appeal. Like in the beginning he was forced to be her closet. Now he’s putting up with all this because he enjoys this?

I mean, he clearly likes her. And she likes him, in a roundabout way.

I guess you wanted a dommy mommy and subby hubby story more?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he clearly likes her. And she likes him, in a roundabout way.

I guess you wanted a dommy mommy and subby hubby story more?
No I wasn’t expecting to go down that route either.

I’m not sure I can explain it. I don’t understand why he would like her from that whole incident of the 1st chapter. You don’t typically forget those kind of things.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck, my headache shot thru the roof with this chapter. I DESPISE spinless and pathetic main characters like this mf. It's been a long time since I've read this and I honestly forgot how bad this pathetic excuse of a man was

Dex-chan lover

I’m not sure I can explain it. I don’t understand why he would like her from that whole incident of the 1st chapter. You don’t typically forget those kind of things.
Yeah I was hoping to see it be more of a struggle for the MC to get free from Takamine's control. Grow a spine, become a better man and find a relationship out side of the current one. Or suffer and finally end his life breaking Takamine's will.

lol what kind of story is this. dude gets treated like shit the entire story then towards the end they give the impression he's gonna have a rival but the girl that should've been the FL's rival isn't interested in men at all so she has nothing to worry about. I'm glad I skipped this far once I realized she'd never stop treating him like shit or have a legit rival that would make her think to stop treating him like shit.

Dex-chan lover

I think you just have to forget about that first chapter. It feels like the author wrote that with the intention of it being a very mean manga where Shirota is enslaved against his will, but then either the author changed his mind, or was forced by his editor/publishers/whoever to change it, and it instead became this story, a sexy version of Nagatoro. Just count the first chapter as non-canon.

Users who are viewing this thread