Hajime no Ippo - The First Step - Vol. 138 Ch. 1409 - My Last Sun

Dex-chan lover
hes def out on his feet, but damn still putting pressure on ricardo

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well.... old Woli here did better than Date, for what it's worth. Hopefully he doesn't die or get brain damaged, and goes back to hanging out with monkeys.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't care that Ricardo's coach influenced the referee to ground Wally. Would've been a totally different fight. Thanks for the chapter!!!

I'm surprised. I expected Wally or his coach to surrender this match and then try again after he gets a bit more experience.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just acquire more battle experience and try again ?

There should be no reason to take so much risk when his career has just begun. Life is long.

I'm surprised. I expected Wally or his coach to surrender this match and then try again after he gets a bit more experience.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just acquire more battle experience and try again ?

There should be no reason to take so much risk when his career has just begun. Life is long.
but where's the fun in that?

Dex-chan lover
The relationship between boxer and trainer shown in this series really is touching. Just the appreciation both have for each other is inspiring.

Users who are viewing this thread