Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 16 Ch. 153 - My First Time Crossing The Line

Group Leader
We're back again, there's no april fools for us! Another chapter, another translation, one week before the release deadline. How exciting!
There's a Discord Server of my " translation group", feel free to join!

https://discord.gg/gzqjU6FNvc

I've been loving this manga since forever, and I put all of that love into the translation. I'm constantly striving to improve with each chapter.
I purchased the volume 16 on Kindle, and I'm using its raw images, which have resolutions almost three times higher than the raws available for download on the internet. I'm taking a great care and putting a lot of effort into the translation.

The next chapter should be released by April 22nd.

The manga may seem a bit odd for now, but I'm committed to translating the beautiful story of Yukana and Junichi until the very end!

Last edited:
Group Leader
Do the pages have a massive black border around them for anyone else? Is that what happens if a non-upscaled image is uploaded?
If you are talking about the Black border around the manga frames in some pages, its from the raw chapter itself.

If u re talking about the page displaying "small" in the middle of a Black border, its because the image is too big to be fully displayed by your display, in this case u have to with zoom each frame of the page, instead of reading the Full page on a single row, It happens because I'm now using better raw files, they have better details, but they are also bigger (2550 x 1800 If im not wrong), so this time the website dont need to stretch the picture to fit, its doing the oppose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread