Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - If it feels good...

Dex-chan lover
Was he glued to the bed or something? Your hands and feet still work with cuffs on, you could get them off. Or at the very least clean yourself up so your mom doesn't find you with cuffs on AND covered in cum. You could definitely come up with some bullshit with the cuffs.

Dex-chan lover
BRAH.

Loved that reversal, as it was important to bring some balance in this relationship when Honjou gives a lot of herself while he just gets to watch and direct but Jesus Christ. She went full testament on his ass, there's no recovering from this death screen

Dex-chan lover
BRAH.

Loved that reversal, as it was important to bring some balance in this relationship when Honjou gives a lot of herself while he just gets to watch and direct but Jesus Christ. She went full testament on his ass, there's no recovering from this death screen
I mean, not really, she's been the power bottom the whole time. Everything they've done has been at her request and she's the one who took the initiative to start their activities in the first place. It's all stuff she gets off on.

Aggregator gang
That skirt would have to have been almost completely undone to get any kind of hip movement to support opening thighs that wide... reads rest of chapter I guess I'll just enjoy it :p

Users who are viewing this thread