Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Why am I disappointed at him being professional for once that he's not breaking the laws of God and men? This is good! Lame for now, but good. Growth, maturity if not progress.

Also there's no denying that the risk in taking any relationship to the next step is that it's very likely all the bridges will be burned once all is said and done. If it goes wrong, they'll lose their new friend, partner in crime, and fellow deviant on top of a lover. Leaving things as they stand, undefined, is safer.

Dex-chan lover
I think the MC is too fixated on the Director legacy his father left behind. Can't really blame him, since it was the MC's films that brought them together
Its part of being the child of someone famous.

Everyone expects the same of you, even when you dont inherit talent nor passion.

And worse part is that he did inherit talent and passion. So he is even more under his shadow.

Dex-chan lover
At first I got annoyed that he decided to reject her because of some kinda weird director code of ethics, but I was pleasantly surprised when his reasoning was deeper and more justified than that, and that he opened up to her about it and explained to her about his fears and weaknesses. Neither of them seem like they're ready to enter a relationship with each other, but this experience brought them closer together rather than further apart.

Users who are viewing this thread