Hakase no Kimagure Homunculus - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Sayonara Bye Bye?

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
3,036
The kids taste was not refined enough for ryuuchin
 
Contributor
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
2,712
For a second there, I thought the gang was going to get isekai'd by truck-kun.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
3,339
Whoa! She actually is growing attached to him. Although it might be in a Her-Possession sort of way. Still, that's kinda heartwarming in its own way.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 26, 2018
Messages
2,106
I couldn't help but notice that Ryuuchin's "biting" of Akai here is unusually unbloody; hell, when she lets go in the next page, there's no sign of actual injury like with her usual bites, only saliva.

Hot damn, the little maw-monster is starting to become less of a monster. Actual character development, like I had said I wanted a few chapters ago.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top