Half Succubus wo Hirotta - Ch. 59 - Daily Doodle 16

Dex-chan lover
Well she just got her boobs grabbed, so I guess the next panel is the redhead taking off her hood and outing the girl as a half-breed. Which kind of defeats the point of the name.

Dex-chan lover
You can't believe how happy I'm seeing someone translate this 🙏🥲

Dex-chan lover
02dd8a5017397b4f69ff1a87d713e9c474205f63.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well she just got her boobs grabbed, so I guess the next panel is the redhead taking off her hood and outing the girl as a half-breed. Which kind of defeats the point of the name.
I happily bring you the disappointing news that you are most sorely wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I happily bring you the disappointing news that you are most sorely wrong.
I know. But you have to admit, it's the logical next step, since it's hard to imagine a kid not immediately noticing the soft texture and not showing some kind of curiosity.

Dex-chan lover
I know. But you have to admit, it's the logical next step, since it's hard to imagine a kid not immediately noticing the soft texture and not showing some kind of curiosity.
You forget that they already saw her head uncovered a few pages ago, when she was running away in naturally childish fear after they saw her tail. Per Chacha's narration, they obviously assume that it's all just cute cosplay.

Dex-chan lover
They probably just think that she's fat - which is true, in a manner of speaking.

Users who are viewing this thread