Hametsu no Koibito - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Female hand wide enough to reach 1 octave is by no means small, especially for a younger female. I think most adult females will struggle to hit a full octave, not to talk a 9th note. That doesn't look "barely" to me tbh, seems like a comfortable span for an octave, she might even be able to add an extra note if her hands get bigger.
Also, saying la campanella seems kinda easy is like telling a middle school kid to solve university problems.

Dex-chan lover
is she, y'know...
74tDDgm.png

Group Leader
Female hand wide enough to reach 1 octave is by no means small, especially for a younger female. I think most adult females will struggle to hit a full octave, not to talk a 9th note. That doesn't look "barely" to me tbh, seems like a comfortable span for an octave, she might even be able to add an extra note if her hands get bigger.
Also, saying la campanella seems kinda easy is like telling a middle school kid to solve university problems.
I think our cute Alice is a girl that is extremely hard on herself and doesn't realize her standards are sky-high.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Daphie! I think we may just get those amazing tags on this one! Also, I think page 8 has a double negative "It's not a really pleasant smell, isn't it...". I think that second part should be "is it..."

Supporter
Thank you Daphie!! this comic is so good in such a weirdly, idk, haunting way? fitting, i suppose, lol.

Dex-chan lover
little words, but so much conveyed. love the story telling.
thanks daphie!

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Not quite. She was thinking that she couldn't play La Campanella b/c he couldn't reach more than an octave. I've got news for her... there aren't many people who can play La Campanella by Franz Lizst in the first place.
Also, the teacher was saying that let's look for something easier. Then she brought out an Etude by Frederic Chopin. NOTHING Chopin wrote is easy....
However, she WAS correct to not believe what was written about Beethoven's Fur Elise. Musicologists only have theories about who she was, but nothing concrete b/c Bethoven never told anybody.

Users who are viewing this thread