Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 11 Ch. 125 - A Classroom Just For The Two of Them

Banned
I just dont enjoy reading this anymore. It was so good until halfway through. Now its just this uneasy feeling of parting ways in the future between these two. Until they go to a university near each other or decide to live together while studying, im putting off. It just doesnt feel good reading.

Dex-chan lover
I just dont enjoy reading this anymore. It was so good until halfway through. Now its just this uneasy feeling of parting ways in the future between these two. Until they go to a university near each other or decide to live together while studying, im putting off. It just doesnt feel good reading.
Going to university is not the end of their relationship. Why the dread? The characters have reaffirmed their desire to be together regardless numerous times and Nanoha hasn't even said which school she's chosen yet. It's just life.

Banned
Going to university is not the end of their relationship. Why the dread? The characters have reaffirmed their desire to be together regardless numerous times and Nanoha hasn't even said which school she's chosen yet. It's just life.
I could copy-paste my post youn replied to and it would serve as an answer just fine. You can want to be together as much as you want, if it doesnt work out, it wont. Im not here to read their JK shenanigans and then the author just drops the 3 years apart card. This is what the uneasiness is what im talking about, especially when there is no concrete talk about how their future together should look like. Just reaffirming your feelings is not enough. The way its set up it could very well be (or not, you can argue about that since we just dont know yet) a drama-card the author is about to pull.

Dex-chan lover
I could copy-paste my post youn replied to and it would serve as an answer just fine. You can want to be together as much as you want, if it doesnt work out, it wont. Im not here to read their JK shenanigans and then the author just drops the 3 years apart card. This is what the uneasiness is what im talking about, especially when there is no concrete talk about how their future together should look like. Just reaffirming your feelings is not enough. The way its set up it could very well be (or not, you can argue about that since we just dont know yet) a drama-card the author is about to pull.
I truly don't mean to be antagonistic, however, I think "dread" and leaving the manga stood out to me a bit. Having said that we probably just have different views and sensitivities to this, so it's not a big deal. For me, the story has always been about real people lovingly navigating those small real-life moments and obstacles together (like a far more mature version of Yamada to Kase). When you're dating in High School it's natural to have a bit of worry about the future but at every turn, these two have come through stronger and in love. I see no reason to expect the author to suddenly end the series on a sour note. Yeah, they might end up apart for a bit but even that "worst-case scenario" isn't something to worry too much about (Nanoha also hasn't chosen a far-away school yet, she's just decided rightly that her decision should be based on her own future aspirations, rather than being closer to a lover). I would also use "distance" rather than "apart," because there's no universe where they aren't meeting and communicating for 3 years. It just feels like a light amount of "drama" and I hesitate to even call it that. But I guess we just disagree on that and obviously you're free to make the decisions that make you comfortable so I don't fault it.

Last edited:
Banned
I truly don't mean to be antagonistic, however, I think "dread" and leaving the manga stood out to me a bit. Having said that we probably just have different views and sensitivities to this, so it's not a big deal. For me, the story has always been about real people lovingly navigating those small real-life moments and obstacles together (like a far more mature version of Yamada to Kase). When you're dating in High School it's natural to have a bit of worry about the future but at every turn, these two have come through stronger and in love. I see no reason to expect the author to suddenly end the series on a sour note. Yeah, they might end up apart for a bit but even that "worst-case scenario" isn't something to worry too much about (Nanoha also hasn't chosen a far-away school yet, she's just decided rightly that her decision should be based on her own future aspirations, rather than being closer to a lover). I would also use "distance" rather than "apart," because there's no universe where they aren't meeting and communicating for 3 years. It just feels like a light amount of "drama" and I hesitate to even call it that. But I guess we just disagree on that and obviously you're free to make the decisions that make you comfortable so I don't fault it.
gotcha.

Aggregator gang
Spoiler because I kinda felt similar so I read ahead. Read at own discretion.

They decide to move in together.

Dex-chan lover

Been following on Sunday Webry too? Or something else?

Last edited:
Banned

BIG if true. If thats the case, i do still wonder why the author decides to tell the story in this kind of way. Like, introducing the big problem and then not resolving it for an ungodly amount of chapters, always having this depressing feeling looming over your head. Just some sweet 3-4 chapters of them figuring it out would resolve it so well and then we could just have the fluff. Guess not everything can be Anemone.

Dex-chan lover
BIG if true. If thats the case, i do still wonder why the author decides to tell the story in this kind of way. Like, introducing the big problem and then not resolving it for an ungodly amount of chapters, always having this depressing feeling looming over your head. Just some sweet 3-4 chapters of them figuring it out would resolve it so well and then we could just have the fluff. Guess not everything can be Anemone.

It's definitely true. You can keep up if you're ok with Japanese. We're about 30 chapters behind at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
You do realize this is a romance manga, right? Ending with the two romantic leads splitting up doesn't happen. Ever.

I've been reading romance manga for 20 years. The only time that ever happens is in those "all the relationships are train wrecks where everybody cheats and messes each other over" manga, which this is not one of. This isn't even a heavy angst manga. I cannot think of a single case in the probably thousands of romance manga I have read, where graduating and going to different universities/careers led to splitting up. That kind of thing happens in real life, but romance manga don't tell those stories because nobody wants to read them.
(It can happen in Korean dramaaa webtoons, but even there only temporarily)

Banned
You do realize this is a romance manga, right? Ending with the two romantic leads splitting up doesn't happen. Ever.

I've been reading romance manga for 20 years. The only time that ever happens is in those "all the relationships are train wrecks where everybody cheats and messes each other over" manga, which this is not one of. This isn't even a heavy angst manga. I cannot think of a single case in the probably thousands of romance manga I have read, where graduating and going to different universities/careers led to splitting up. That kind of thing happens in real life, but romance manga don't tell those stories because nobody wants to read them.
You should honestly go back to dynasty-scans forums.
It's definitely true. You can keep up if you're ok with Japanese. We're about 30 chapters behind at the moment.
Im ok with japanese, but i struggle with finding good scans. Most raws are what feels like 360p..

Dex-chan lover
You should honestly go back to dynasty-scans forums.

Im ok with japanese, but i struggle with finding good scans. Most raws are what feels like 360p..
Fair though if you click the "official raw" on Mangadex for this series you can read recent chapters as they come out on Sunday Webry (most recent chapter free). Chapters are less than a dollar each but they fridge chapters more than about 3-4 releases old. If you don't like that site, then yeah, recent raws seem a bit hard to come by.

Users who are viewing this thread