Hana to Hina wa Houkago

Dex-chan lover
Morinaga Milk's mojo is on full for this one. Yes, yes, standard, cliche, old school misunderstandings and all that. Doesn't matter when it's Morinaga Milk; she can bring tears to your eyes doing scenes you've read hundreds of times before done by mangaka after mangaka. I don't know how--there's something about her characters, her art, her sincerity . . .

if anyone is looking for it, i found the last couple of chapters on mangarock, and its worth reading

Morinaga Milk hits another one out of the park. I love her art and her storylines, though certainly within set factors, is well thought out. I own the 3 volume English set and have read it multiple times. Some complain about this or that, but she is constantly asked to contribute to anthologies. She is certainly an icon of the yuri genre and was the first yuri genre I ever read. I plan to try to travel to Japan in 3 or 4 years and I can only wish I could meet her in person and tell her how she showed me the yuri genre I so love and respect and glad she is a part of. Just check out my avatar. That was the first yuri story I ever read. hehe!

Chapter 15 yes, the rest unfortunately is done by someone else whose name i don't know since the scan group who was doing it before vanished from the face of the earth.

Group Leader
I’d love to do a better typeset of this for the last four chapters, but I can’t find the raws anywhere online ;~~;

Regardless, cute story.

Gotta love when a story is so compelling that you instantly overlook the cleaning and typesetting issues just to get to the next page to see what happens.

Fed-Kun's army
really cute! It was a little fast at the end and it was a shame we couldnt see more of them but im glad they figure it out!!!!!!!!!

🙂 great though ending's obviously a rush.i keep on thinking why Hina's fell in love with Hana on the very first place.i mean before she applied for the job,looks like she already knew Hana and its not explained why.. a lot of hanging questions but yeah,worth the read though.. 8/10.. Hana's cute😍 thanks Morinaga

@yuzhyuzh I don't even think it was rushed though. As for your question, it waa obvious that Hina likes cute characters that's why she ended up liking Hana.

Dex-chan lover
this has got to be the best Morinaga Milk story. short, concise and sweet

Dex-chan lover
I can't re-read... I started (first 2 chapters), but... I remembered this fluffy Morinaga staff.... thats it :D PS If u don't know Morinaga Milk , u don't have a .... future xD

Aggregator gang
Good, enjoyable and great.
There was a point where I said "WHYYY" but Its all good now. If you want a short and sweet romantic story this is it.
Recommended
8.5/10

So fucking good!!! I loved it! So wholesome! For some reason, the ending feels almost bittersweet even though it's not actually bittersweet at all. So fucking good. 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread