Hana wa Saku, Shura no Gotoku - Ch. 27 - Pride and the Bottom Line

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
Natsue is still a real piece of work but I find myself rooting for her. I hope she can have her character growth moment without having to go through the whole losing then getting pissy and aggressive with everyone before realizing she's wrong...
But I'm afraid that's exactly what we're in for.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Hana befriending her would mellow her down a bit but turns out I was wrong.
I like that she has that drive, but I hope she can channel it in a healthy way and be more in tune with herself, rather than being so caught up in the moment that you can't see anything else. There's a fine line between competitiveness and narrow-mindedness.

Being that wired up isn't healthy for her mentally at all plus it'll definitely affect her performance. Even if this is an individual competition, you still practice and work as a team.

Supporter
I thought Hana befriending her would mellow her down a bit but turns out I was wrong.
I like that she has that drive, but I hope she can channel it in a healthy way and be more in tune with herself, rather than being so caught up in the moment that you can't see anything else. There's a fine line between competitiveness and narrow-mindedness.

Being that wired up isn't healthy for her mentally at all plus it'll definitely affect her performance. Even if this is an individual competition, you still practice and work as a team.
it prob did mellow her down, it's just after the initial results and the pressure from the location she walled herself again

Double-page supporter
Man so many mangas has this one character that makes it so hard to root for them when they are so damn insanlely shitty

Dex-chan lover
Man so many mangas has this one character that makes it so hard to root for them when they are so damn insanlely shitty
Tbh I kinda get where she's coming from... It does suck a lot that even if you put everything into getting better at something, there will almost always be someone that overtakes you with comparatively minimal effort.
It's a very unhealthy mindset to have sure, but she's still very young, and is also a manga/LN character, so she is surrounded by many more talented people than us.

Users who are viewing this thread