Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Chapter 3

Thanks for translating! I bought the whole thing on e-book after the first chapter but my japanese is shit so i appreciate this!

Thank you so much!
The meowing drunk coworker, and the boxes of stamina drinks were extra cute.

Fed-Kun's army
Im not trying to be mean by pointing this out, i just wanted to let the translator know that on page 21 the used emphasize instead of empathize which was super close and an understandable mistake

Thank you so much for translating this!! I am curious with next chapter, I hope there is no drama that delay the truth to be revealed

Thank you again for your great work!

This is fast paced, but I do hope they meet and she gets found out! I’m also loving the hints of interest his showing already haha

omg the suspense!!! it’s been a long time since i found a couple so ambiguously entertaining. the events and the characters are so unpredictable but i can’t help but root for them!! tysm for translating this!! it’s so fun!!

💜 Yay! I'm imagining a situation where they both show up and are like "what are YOU doing here?" Very "You've Got Mail" as mangolover pointed out. ☺️🤞🏻

i wonder if he has ever mistaken his bird for the computer mouse?

Maybe only when he's on Twitter? (thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week)

I was wondering why I had such an intense feeling of nostalgia with this manga and then I realized it’s essentially You’ve Got Mail. Aah, I love it...

Users who are viewing this thread