Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 16 - The Two Wishes

Dex-chan lover
She can stay with him forever... As an in-law. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
BIGAMY ENDING IS CANON

I want more chapters to focus on her.

Power Uploader
Yeah... Author should focus few chapters on this girl as well now..

The Author really needs to dedicate some chapters for this girl, she seems hopeless rn, I think the author has to be fair, otherwise, the other girl is bound to win. Thx for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Xanhomey seriously, it's insane that the "main" girl who kickstarted the whole plot hasn't had a single PoV chapter yet and we know basically nothing about her other than "she's an idol" and "MC likes her"

Dex-chan lover
stay together as sister in law, this has no harem end vibe to it

There are not many out comes to this her. She either has to give up on being an idol or her sister has to marry him and they have to share him. Ether that or they don’t end up together.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it strikes me that he's trying to be extremely considerate of them, but neither of them seem to care that much about his situation. It's been 16 chapters, and they still haven't addressed or even really noticed the fact that he doesn't believe he's good enough to legitimately associate with him.

If this were reality (and I know it's not) I would not have any expectations out of either of the pairings.

@brainman Exactly! If you're gone make her the MC love interest, then give her some chapters or at least screen time, she haven't made an appearance in the last few chapters, the mangaka looks bias to me or he really wants the "Blonde" female character to win, like they usually do.

Fed-Kun's army
is it too late for the idol sister to make a come back?

looking like an onodera vs chitoge thing

Users who are viewing this thread