Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Contributor
goalline.png

Dex-chan lover
That dude is a real broooo

Voice of reason

But man seriously 3 months, kinda messed up lol

Dex-chan lover
Ah another opportunity to tell her that was missed. Some day...

But with that flower's meaning... maybe they'll kiss next chapter? :D

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually kind of mad that there was ZERO PROGRESS this chapter.....like wtf was the point of this chapter at all LMAO, atleast the past chapters there was something like protecting GF from people, holding hands, Hugs etc but this one had NOTHING ......

Dex-chan lover
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT JUST FUCKING TELL HER THE FUCKING TRUTH ALREADY
Capturedfgfdgfgfgffg.png

Fed-Kun's army
kai, you're a good bro!

but yeah, I wonder how long this manga can go on without kanda ever telling her the truth LMAO
...plus what's going to happen after that?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Imagine buying some random-ass flower that you think looks nice and the person you give it to looks up the "meaning" behind it lmao

Group Leader
Ahh why are you doing this to me! I don't like how the writer and everyone on-manga just basically ignores that chapter were she asks her if she'd be fine dating a girl and she says yes so what the heck is wrong with this mangaka, why would you do that!! At least bring it up here so that best wingman can be like 'so you asked that and you're still not sure...?' *deadpan face for two minutes*

Double-page supporter
@darkmaster006 Even though that was established, the fact remains that Kanda has been lying to her these past three months. That, coupled with Kanda's own insecurities, make it supremely difficult for Kanda to tell her the truth. In Kanda's mind, even if she's fine with Kanda being a girl it doesn't change the fact that she'll be hurt for being lied to. Of course, with how air-headed she can be she'll probably be completely fine with it, but Kanda is too anxious to realize that. Ultimately a lot of it is in Kanda's head, but there is a legitimate concern considering the lies surrounding Kanda actually being a girl. Fear can do terrible things to people sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
I dont mind if the misunderstandings keep going for abt 10 or more chapters, it is hard to tell the truth if you r the wrong one (especially to the person u love)

if you really that thirsty and impatience to see this two making out, try these mangas

https://mangadex.org/title/23862/bocchi-kaibutsu-to-moumoku-shoujo

https://mangadex.org/title/19729/cheerful-amnesia

Users who are viewing this thread