Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 38.5 - The Foolish Sorcerer Who Desired to Rewind Time

Yes! Now he can remember his wife and dead daughter and be tormented again till the end his days!.........oh. Wait.

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
Makes me recall the Sorcerer Hunters chapter 'Magic Carpenter'; https://mangadex.org/chapter/544543/74 That was a heavy read too, way back...

Dex-chan lover
Came here to see Saitou doing some weird shit, not cry. Damn

Double-page supporter
Well. I didn't need this drama today. Damn and I was just cutting some onions for dinner too.

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCeryBery that's because it was at least done somewhat well. I'm just waiting for some "oh no, saitou's backstory is that he had this beloved pet dog but he let his homemade club house fall into disrepair and it collapsed killing his dog. look at the once happy dog now being dead. this is REALLY REALLY SAD if you didn't know. he swore to become handy from then on"

seriously this author is not good at trying to write "impactful" backstories or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
...even behind the reason of his severe forgetfulness there's a hidden tragedy... Indeed, easy going slice of life stories like this are never that simple... 😢😢

The current timeline is light-hearted slice of life comedy... And then author add some tragedy and heart-wrenching background stories inbetween...
What a 'true'-ly 'hell'-ish roller coaster of ride... Because truly is not enough to describe it and hell is more or less appropriate... This manga really deserves 9.5 rating...

Dex-chan lover
We ran out of funny, damn...

This is still a really good manga

Double-page supporter
Mannnnn I thought this is just your usual comedy manga.... But I'm so wronggg...

Users who are viewing this thread