Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 4 Ch. 105 - Handyman's Silverwork

Dex-chan lover
Good job, fairy girl!

Also, Raelza looks so normal if you don't see her scar. It really adds charm to her.

He'll hit on a monsterous life-draining succubus but not that girl in the Hero party?
Of course. Any girl in the Hero party might have attachments to the hero, which is far more trouble than some life threatening monster.

Dex-chan lover
Also, Raelza looks so normal if you don't see her scar. It really adds charm to her.
looks so normal
normal
Raelza's scar isn't that obtrusive! It's people like you who make her very self conscious and hide inside a helmet in the first place! I appreciate charm as much as the next guy but I also appreciate her character!

Dex-chan lover
Raelza's scar isn't that obtrusive!
For a manga character, where almost everyone is a similar kind of generic cute, it stands out. And your word choice is questionable at best.

It's people like you who make her very self conscious and hide inside a helmet in the first place!
She's a manga character. She's not real. What I think or do has absolutely nothing to do with what the author writes about her.

And I think you're projecting. For real people, unlike Raelza, it's people like you who make a big deal about everything who're the biggest problem. That's what makes people self conscious.

I appreciate charm as much as the next guy but I also appreciate her character!
You're saying that as if I don't, which is loaded statement.

Dex-chan lover
For a manga character, where almost everyone is a similar kind of generic cute, it stands out. And your word choice is questionable at best.

She's a manga character. She's not real. What I think or do has absolutely nothing to do with what the author writes about her.

And I think you're projecting. For real people, unlike Raelza, it's people like you who make a big deal about everything who're the biggest problem. That's what makes people self conscious.

You're saying that as if I don't, which is loaded statement.
Out of respect for the effort put into defending against a shitpost, I concede defeat lol

Users who are viewing this thread