Handyman Saitou in Another World

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, the raw is super far ahead.
On the other, no shortage of material to look forward to! Following

Dex-chan lover
fun facts :

- the reasons why each chapter is so short and has only around 5 pages : because this is a weekly serie , and the mangaka has been working on 3 different series at the same time :

https://mangadex.org/title/32668/shed-ryugasaki-san

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=162792

- and this mangaka also drew some henta! before .

- maybe this mangaka is actually a girl .

Builds a lot of characters and makes sure it does not go stale by not going in the usual tropes. Comedy 11/10

wow, I've seen shitty backstories but this one's by far the worst, was it written by a child?

This like the end of computer game like Outer Worlds. All the NPC factions you are friends with turn up "magically" to help you clear the final level. Is the final boss going to be some really hardcore home maintenance?

The one most common mistake in every fantasy settings: Lack of communication.

Fed-Kun's army
Disliking this for the too incomplete art, weird story and 4-koma style short chapters. Handyman really means thief, which is disappointing.
There seems to be common story going on, and unusually the extra chapters should really be counted as real chapters since their content affect story. Better to consider those as side-stories (aka without MC).
If the art was finished, then it would be great, somewhat unique I think. Characters are unusual, but great - how often do you see a fat fairy, or an elf strictly as a CQC using kicks and fists.
Based upon 35 chapters + extra/side-story chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what's going on...
I don't think I could tell you what the story's about anymore

Group Leader
Damn! Shit is hitting the fan!

But I have to agree that for the current arc those small chapters format combined with an art style that often omits details can be confusing to some.

Group Leader
Raws are currently at Chapter 81/82, so the current arc is not the end of the series, unless they're stretching it like it was Bleach.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the pillar summon is straight outta Versus Earth (another manga).

Users who are viewing this thread