Hanebado! - Vol. 16 Ch. 77 - Don't Want to Let It End

Dex-chan lover
Interesting to say the least, feels without a doubt rushed for the final match (like the author was just saying "she won but it was a very close match") but this is what you would expect when there's no secret weapon to discover or mental distress to deal with... I'm glad she won, but it could've been more dramatic, like, I wanted to know what she was thinking or seeing with that last shot. And lol to the very end, I feel like we would've been perfectly fine without mom's commentary on the games, Helena's comment was much better and feels a lot more fitting after all xP

Oh wait, there was a secret weapon, the weapon of Hanesaki that gave her the victory in the last game and Connie almost figure out at the start of the match... But I guess she didn't.

Thanks for the chapter!!! is almost over... I don't want to let it End

Thanks for scanlating this manga, can't wait for the closure.

Dex-chan lover
Rushed and underwhelming. This happened because the mangaka went all out with Nagisa (her match with Ayano in the regional tournament, and her match with Connie in the semi-finals) and everything else ended up feeling underwhelming as a result. He climaxed with Nagisa and there was nothing left for the rest.

Dex-chan lover
That was quick. Ayano has had some long matches before, especially against Nagisa, and this one would be build up to be a tough one. But it's over like that. Bit odd really. Don't know if the author just wanted to rush to the ending or whether ratings were dropping and the author had to finish it soon.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was incredibly underwhelming.
We had like 4 sentences in the entire fucking chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@TakeiDaloui I'm a little pissed off about that, like you and other guy said below, Nagisa matches were way better... and I wouldn't think much of it if it weren't because in an interview the author said that Nagisa was his favorite character. But still, there's no way the author wouldn't feel inspired for the final match. I think he had plans to make it longer but they decided to end it here and finish the volume.

Maybe if dreams come true, we'll have a remake from 0 of the entire anime (maybe like 2 parts movies) more similar to the manga and then an anime with the tournament, and this match will be portrayed better. , Oh well, we have 2 chapters more!

Going a little off topic, I wish we could get ride of this curse with female sport manga ending without reaching their full potential, like Takkyuu Musume or Teppu.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was fine, those "exciting matches" were way too drawn out for me.

The lack of the usual retarded bullshit made it amusingly enjoyable to look at only action panels.

Group Leader
whatever. not really the path I wanted this manga to go down, but it'll suffice since ayanon won

@serenata dude I freaking love teppuu and the ending was so disappointing. thanks for reminding me and making me cry :( with takkyuu musume, tho, I thought it was more of a joke/lighthearted series. idk.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata Honestly, sometimes it seems to me that it was better for the author to write two manga, and then combine them into a one universe. I enjoyed every chapter with Nagisa, but I feel uncomfortable with how forced Ayano's side looks.

Users who are viewing this thread