Hanninmae no Koibito - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Wh6rQv3.gif

Supporter
Cool, there are many updates of mangas that I like lately, including this one.
I guess we see where this is going: she doesn't try to give him drawing subjects but to get him out of drawing altogether for a day. And that's definitely probably the best thing to do in that kind of situation. She's really a well written character.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Of course, baseball! The solution to curing his art slump is... Is... Baseball.

Well, seeing Kyoko in that uniform is really nice at least.

That mini-montage of them going around was also nice, especially that panel of the two of them in the empty lecture room. I dunno why, but that panel was incredibly cute to me. 🤭

Dex-chan lover
Art felt a little different in this one. I'm guessing it's because it went for a slightly cuter/comedic slant to offset the drama.

Honestly, with how prominently slumps are portrayed in baseball it's probably the perfect sport for getting him out his head :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
God I love how good the chars are written if this manga. Plus the actual progress is so fast it's incredible.

Supporter
HRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!
BASEBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
THE MOST IMPORTANT SPORT OF ALL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME! THE FULFILLER OF DREAMS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread