Hantsu x Trash - Vol. 18 Ch. 190 - I'll Become Your Training Partner

Aggregator gang
I skipped ahead just to find out mc has already dates this Girl and broke up feels sad man

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Whoever put that dog on the last page is a man of culture because men that dog is so cute hahaha I love it. I kind of a

dog person hahaha anywho thank you for the translation Ms. or Mr. translator san or chan.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read this manga I am reminded of the fact that in the anime these two were voiced by the actual brother and sister.

Group Leader
That CPR bikini image, I think its Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi episode 9

Fed-Kun's army
Is the mother dead though?
Also there is the 3rd friend still to make appearance.

Dex-chan lover
@Czlowian she took on the poster for him, came running as soon as she heard he was alone... you can draw your own conclusions, but in my experience girls don't do that kind of stuff without some sort of 'motivation'.

Still though, it's unusual the way she presents that as a way of shutting down discussion about them flirting is pretty suspicious.

Naa, she is lying...but the MC will believe her. Jealousy will finally kill the Senpai ship that's going nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really disappointed by the lack of culture for these last chapters. Come on, give us something good.

Power Uploader
@H_G_L You're welcome! I know right xD the Shibainu is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
p.s. it's Miss/Chan xD

@Primecutter1 OMG! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! you even gave the correct Episode number too xD

@Zhou Yeah! Culture! Culture! Culture! Culture! Culture! Culture! Culture! Culture! Culture! Culture! We Want more Culture!

Dex-chan lover
I'm really happy I'll finally get to read the end of this next year. It's been a wild ride and I'll miss it.

Also pretty sure she still likes Hamaji but the way she worded it is weird. Maybe something like The Hamaji after he got rejected by senpai or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Squiggles!

Really glad I found this manga. Probably the only sports manga that I actually enjoyed the sporty chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread