Hantsu x Trash - Vol. 18 Ch. 200

Dex-chan lover
I did not expect much from the ending and it still disappointed me. The saddest part is that the art is nice, but the author has not done anything new.

Dex-chan lover
I did not expect much from the ending and it still disappointed me. The saddest part is that the art is nice, but the author has not done anything new.
I came back to the comments now we have them, yeah this has such a non-ending it's really sad. It feels more then a little unfinished and yeah I have a feeling the mangaka will never do a series again.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit... not only the ending was complete open and almost nothing happened, the only thing that does happen goes to trash with the extra chapter and an almost rape of the 'protagonist' probably girlfriend... serious? What is wrong with some authors... Such a nice art style with such a non-existent story... sad.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit... not only the ending was complete open and almost nothing happened, the only thing that does happen goes to trash with the extra chapter and an almost rape of the 'protagonist' probably girlfriend... serious? What is wrong with some authors... Such a nice art style with such a non-existent story... sad.
I just finish Baka to boing (first manga from this author) and same problem, I come here if he learns write endings =(

that was so fucking bad. 199 chapters of character development thrown out in ten pages. is he stupid?

Users who are viewing this thread