Hara Peko Mao to Horyo Yuusha! Mao ga Ore no Heya ni Meshi wo Gui ni Kurundaga - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I go back to chapter 1 when she said she made a law to not do horrible things to humans. Well guess what? They must be doing horrible things to humans because she isn't there to supervise. She's too busy playing house with the hero and this guy, he's a failure of a hero. Does he even have power to begin with? As a romcom is okay but as a story this kinda sucks.

Dex-chan lover
As typical of Japan ML has the emotions of a rock.

"The letters I spent hours writing ware being used as a joke by the demons and even the incoming letters ware discarded without being read, meaning the status of humans is seemingly so low that I'd be suprised if my mother is even still alive, oh well, the demon lord is a beauty so I cannot blame her" -ML. (most of that was actually said this chapter)

Dex-chan lover
Someone fire that guy, can't event do his job right. You're the mailman not customs. :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the SL!
To be completely honest, I thought you lot were doing a smart move by having the demon queen using US English (“mom”) and the human using UK English (“mum”),

-but it just turned out to be a PR issue lmao

Users who are viewing this thread