Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Spring Cleaning and a Picture

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
3,511
The fact her husband died is what makes this suck. If they just divorced it would be like - okay, she was in a relationship with some other guy that didn't work out so she moved on. But since her husband passed away then did she really move on? Would she be happier with him if he was still alive? Is she just settling on the MMC?

I don't think I could be in that kind of relationship IRL(well fortunately it's not something I have to worry about 💀)
This is exactly the kind of thing you should never, ever dwell on. This thinking annihilates relationships. You can't let what could have been poison what is.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
3,973
So I guess the MC really isn't the father... unless this is some sort of red herring, and he was just another lover after the MC.
I'm still suspicious about why she left - because her parents divorced? Because she needed needed to support herself because of said divorce? It'd still make more sense if she left and cut the MC out of her life because of the pregnancy, rather than just something like a divorce...

Haha, the fmc will probably hold up a DNA test conclusively showing the MC is not the father, and I'll still be suspicious at this rate. :dogkek:
 
Member
Joined
May 28, 2025
Messages
53
We can't exactly say her Previous Husband?? Or let's say Lover, is a Bad guy tbh. He Seems to be a Genuine guy, because she picked him.

Though yeah, the Point is What is Our FMC feelings. Whether she still loves her previous lover or if she still has lingering feelings with him (to her previous lover). If so, It's realistic and pretty understandable.

But still, it's really sad for our MC.

And Yeah, She live for almost 17 years Without our MC being around so realistically Speaking, she will eventually meet someone else. Just like what one of the Guy in comment said.

What happened and what did not, doesn't matter here, but The feelings they both holding.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top