Hare-Kon. - Vol. 15 Ch. 138 - The Feeling Man.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it was a wasted arc. For all of that to happen and their be no Joe.....or no climax with Joe just the usual. I don't know why you'd waste the time with that as a writer.

Power Uploader
@Deien

But that's the type of person Joe is. No 'staying power' for lack of a better term.

HE's in it for him.

Dex-chan lover
LOL Dragonball reference. XD Duuuuude.

Welp, at least I've caught up. Whew.

That last bit chuckled me on an otherwise feels chapter. I hope it won't be the last time we see Joe and this was, in the end, the right decision even if it's painful for Joe and Yuzu. I think this is a more realistic outcome, live is full of compromise and true love can't be fulfilled at times.

I am so happy for this outcome. I am glad the family is together and Yuzu is so much better off without Joe. I can't wait for family times!

Dex-chan lover
Joe's a cool man for saying that. I'm pretty sure it's not true. But even if it is, him wanting to take care of the child still shows his immense love for her. "As long as my loved one is happy". I wish you good luck in your future endeavors Joe.

Power Uploader
@Deien

I don’t think it’s a waste... well, not in the story telling.

Remember, Yuzu’s experience... no, the Date Family’s experience over all affects some in more ways than others.

Yuzu has known him for A long time, also, he basically DID save Ryuunosuke’s life at least once.

I remember the initial RAWs being released and everyone was “Yuzu is being NtR’d away from Ryuu!

Frankly, it was just the opposite, it was Joe TRYING to get/steal her back.

In all, he shows himself pretty worthless, and now we know one Of the HUGE reasons a hare kon exists in this universe... lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@GodricKharg...steal her back, because Ryuu stole her form him.

Ryuu was the one who told Yuzu that Joe was not for her. Then he told Joe that he wasn't good enough for Yuzu. That's what caused Yuzu to start being cold toward Joe. Yuzu being cold toward Joe caused him to take risks in order to earn money. He lost his job saving Ryuu's life.

If Ryuu was really worried about Yuzu, he wouldn't have been setting himself up as a great alternative to Joe.

Not to mention he put his family into bankruptcy just so he could blackmail the woman he always intended to marry. (Koharu) How does that make him a good husband?

As for why Joe left...don't you think it's possible that he knew Yuzu made her decision, and if he stayed in town, it would have actually been harder for Yuzu?

Not gonna lie, I would love to see more of Joe in the future. It seems like he finally aimed for a change but the manga is only let us see the ugly beginning. It feels rough.

Aggregator gang
I liked that arc. It kept pulling interesting twists and turns out along the way up until the final exchange. (Actually, my money was on Ryuu being naturally impotent, and having been giving Joe the 'fair shot'. Ryuu's already mentioned, possibly as a joke, that his own little swim team isn't that great. But then there's the question of whether Joe's just lying to do his part ensuring the child's future.)

Then that gets topped with a Dragonball joke.

As far as all the other comments about Ryuu and Joe... well, I think at the point Ryuu came into the equation in the first place, if hadn't existed, there would be just as many complaints about hot delinquents/part-timers who are OBVIOUSLY no good for the girls they're with, had seized another target. This managed to ride the center of the line, and everybody come out the other side seeming like a person with their heart in the right place, even if not everyone is a good fit for each other.

Fuck. What with this plot twist after plot twist.

Tbh, he’s not the good one. But he loves yuzu, and know that if yuzu stay with him he would never make her happy. That’s a wise choice to leave yuzu with her family, good luck bro.

Users who are viewing this thread