Harem Ou no Isekai Press Manyuuki ~Saikyou Musou no Ojisan wa Arayuru Shuzoku wo Yome ni suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
Absolute cinema

Sometimes a trash isekai is the most peak I've ever read, I went dumpster diving but what I found was pure gold instead.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
One of those orc women called someone 'enemy of women'.

Little did they know, if Genji hadn't come around, they would have been the enemy of their own kind, bringing it to extinction with their self-destructive ways for the sake of their own desires.

Though it's fiction, it's scary how close that hits in reality here today.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... If I'm guessing correctly, the formula this comic is going to have is that it will introduce some red herring characters that MC won't get with (the noble girl, her maid, and now these dark elves), before he gets to his actual target (guild girl, the elf queen, etc). So it's going to keep us on our toes on who he's getting with.

That said, maybe the Elf Queen is a red herring as well, given that he wants to live with everyone together, and she clearly won't be able to leave the elven village/kingdom.

Supporter
You might not like it, but this is what peak male performance looks like. Always ready, no matter the opponent(?)

• This
Ah yes, no one else commenting on the translation team calling out everyone reading this as a virgin.

• Drink

Users who are viewing this thread