Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

@Yatsuki I think it might have to do with how he cant adopt her without the family's consent but he can marry her if she agrees to it even if her family does not.

In a period like this? Yeah, I see it.
I doubt he'll love her in a romantic sense, but as a means to protect her.

its been ages, ewey was 18 right? though shes so malnourished her body shut down.

as an aside he wouldn't have gotten past "would you like..." before i yelled yes.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what. BRO I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD GUY NOT A PEDO!!!!!! GOOD LORD. I understand where he's coming from but like... At her age she hasn't formed her own options on herself to get married. Also couldn't he have idk adopted her......
Many thanks

dun dun dun!

obligatory "age gaps are nothing in everywhere that isnt very recent modern anglosphere" (this includes ye olde anglosphere of not that far back)

i want to see cursed spider lose vs the cute smol gloomy spirit rapierman, or better yet not fight seamess girl at all and make silly faces at the noble family when their contract sacrifice bs fails. the faces will be so worth it

lol the comments below xD always crack me up :3

can't wait to see the next few chapters play out.

Uhhh how old is he again?? I think she's like 15 but he looks like he's possibly in his late thirties to early forties and it's questionable.....

Users who are viewing this thread