Maiden of the Needle

I don't usually comment on these things but I would really like to express my thanks to you for picking up this series even though it is just a small project for you. I don't think I would have discovered this otherwise, so thank you.

Ada

Thank you so much for all of your work, you did amazingly in a short span of time!

Hope you can take some time off now, you must be tired (we got super spoiled with a lot of chapters in a short amount of time).

Kudos translator! I'm starting to really enjoy this manga, but it just had to be a monthly release. It's too long!

Group Leader
@sanmer thank you so much for the translations. i have a suggestion/request regarding the cleaning. would it be possible to remove the original japanese with white strokes/spaces/blobs (i can't think of a good word)? it'll be a lot easier to read than the current version with the english overlay. i'm not sure about others but i'll be fine with losing bits of the background art for the spaces. if you'd like i wouldn't mind helping

😊 Thank you so muuch for translating this🥰❤️ @sanmer we’re really thankful!!! This manga was dropped and I do believe you’re the only person working on this one, I don’t think any other group will take it so I think you can do whatever you want with this manga, if you want to continue if course.
Anyways, thanks for your hard work 🙏🏼❣️

Users who are viewing this thread