Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu

Aggregator gang
It feels really strange starting the comments thread for a yuri manga...

These are really, really good.
They are all about relationships. About coming to realize that what you feel for your beloved is real and true, even if they are the same gender.
When it comes to the heart, gender can be irrelevant.

Concerning story arcs 1-5: It's an interrelated series. It really is best to start at the beginning and read through to the end, as each story arc builds upon the previous arcs.
The afterward is the author and artist's comments.
Her is independent of the previous story arcs, although set at the same school.

While there are sections where they post "mature content ahead" warnings, there is nothing graphic that occurs, not really. Just enough to make it clear that, yes, they have moved beyond a platonic relationship. Or that they are actively hoping/planning on moving beyond a platonic relationship; some imagining does occur.

There's one code that I'd dispute: Comedy. Yes, there is humor. But, these aren't what I think of as comedies. Nothing is played for laughs, not really.
There's another code I'd add: Romance.

This is a collection that I plan on recommending to my sister and sister-in-law.
Actually, if my parents were still alive, I'd have no qualms recommending it to them, either.

After reading this for the second time after a few years, Haruka and Akiho stay my faves.

Dex-chan lover
chaper 3 might be really triggering for some people, they tried their best to move around, talk and resolve the issue, but they had to put one last gag which ruined the whole thing. It doesn't sit right with me, a lot in this chapter especially actually don't.
That said this seems to be a manga of an older area and times have changed a lot since then, so I'm willing to cut it some slack.

gotta put an edit in:
later chapters do clarify and adress everything a bit better after all :)

How the girls got together was a bit weird, but the teacher arc and the final arc are a thing of beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread