Haru no Arashi to Monster - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Day 10

Dex-chan lover
1. I think she took the "I want to eat you" litearally.
2. Such a dick, throwing away gifts. Eat shit asshole, fall from your horse!
3. Well at least he went and retrieved it (somehow), still, what a dick.
4. "If you were taken by someone else, I will definetely kill that person." Hope he tries and gets his shit beaten.

Dex-chan lover
Dang the guy is such trash. Not even the likeable kind of trash (by shoujo standards). :/
Seriously! I hope the author pulls an M.Night Shyamalan and has the FL end up with the 2nd ML. 😂
twist-m-night-shamalan.gif

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy a yandere ML as much as the next person but this dude is waaaay too toxic for such a chill FL. I get that he needs her but she definitely doesn’t need him. Let’s go 2nd ML! I’m rooting for you!

Dex-chan lover
The male lead is a highly traumatised teenage boy who prior to meeting FMC, bounced around from foster home to foster home. The story implies that he was groomed and sexually exploited by the members of his previous foster familes.

He's not going to be the most well adjusted of individuals to begin with. People with high levels of trauma aren't always the nicest of people.

Calling him "trash" when he clearly needs help and he's never learnt pro-social skills is something else.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The male lead is a highly traumatised teenage boy who prior to meeting FMC, bounced around from foster home to foster home. The story implies that he was groomed and sexually exploited by the members of his previous foster familes.

He's not going to be the most well adjusted of individuals to begin with. People with high levels of trauma aren't always the nicest of people.

Calling him "trash" when he clearly needs help and he's never learnt pro-social skills is something else.
I agree with you about his traumatic past shaping his personality as he got older and how sometimes they aren’t the “nicest of people”. However a lot of his behavior towards the FL, especially when he’s jealous of the 2nd ML, is pretty trashy. Traumatic past or not, constantly forcing a kiss on someone or messing with their property just because he feels like it or is jealous ain’t cool and shouldn’t be excused. While I wouldn’t call he himself trash, he does exhibit some trashy behavior. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Side note: I’m fully aware this is fiction and it’s a shoujo so of course there will be some drama (aka a baby yandere 😅) but I’m gonna like what I like and y’all are gonna like what y’all like. 🤝

b_y

I kind of hope that the FL is paired with the 2nd ML and the ML is guided by her in a nonromantic way because that’ll be a healthier character. If the ML becomes well adjusted and dates anyone else, the story will be a lot more interesting than lots of other shoujo i’ve read.

Users who are viewing this thread