Haru to Midori

first chapter is already making me teary, looking forward to more from this

Dex-chan lover
31 years old ?
I look at the cover and thought they both high school gal

Double-page supporter
It's a bittersweet story that is giving me feels. I love stories with this sort of atmosphere, so nice and emotional

Also, I like how Midori established early on that Haruko may look identical to Tsugumi but is a completely different person. I hope it continues like that and she doesn't accidentally call her by her mother's name later on

Dex-chan lover
Such a heartwarming story. Thanks for the translation and keep up the good works!

Dex-chan lover
@Jamadhur

It's funny that people usually scold such stories because of possible pedo vibes, but everyone here is fine. Or is it because of a smaller age gap?

@Tcof The woman on the right can easily pass for an adult.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan well, it not possible or vibes. It just straight up say "shoujo ai".
Also i guess the high school one also at the age of do lewd stuff and marriage age soon anyways. Just some years and they good to go.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof I don't care if it’s yuri or not, although it’s obviously yuri. I just think this is somewhat hypocritical, because titles with the age gap are a frequent target of various social justice idiots and moralfags. If we had a heterosexual version of this story, especially with "high school girl fell in love with an adult man because she was looking for a father figure", then a bunch of feminists would call it a toxic abuse of "power". For me personally, it doesn't play any role as long as it is voluntary and doesn't violate the law.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan

No one's ragging on it since there's nothing sexual so far. There was another big age gap yuri that ended couple months ago that was universally shit upon since it just went tits up from the start. Chances are this series will just end up like "Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu",a story about familial love rather than girlfriends type of love.

Dex-chan lover
@akole Usagi Drop had a rather chaste romance, but this did not stop people from hating the ending and blaming the author for condoning pedophiles and parental incest fetish. I am open to any relationship if it is not toxic / stupid baiting, but as I said, I show this somewhat strange.

Aggregator gang
This is what I signed for with a Slice of Life, feeling an Ani no Yome to Kurashiteimasu vibe. Thank you for uploading this : ]

shoujo ai, slice of life, "This is the story of the relationship between a woman without a place and a child without a mother." auto marked

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the Japanese obsession with dating minors/students.

Users who are viewing this thread