Haru Tsuzuru, Sakura Saku Kono Heya de - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Spring and Maple II

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

ah both of them are walking two different paths of grieving and moving on but in this intersection haruki can light minamis path some as well

Dex-chan lover
Im at a point where I would rather have Haru die and then get reunited with Karin in the afterlife, than seeing Haru getting in a relationship with some random girl that she just met and doesnt even love(which is what she most likely will…)

Dex-chan lover
It's hard fighting all that grief alone. Whether they are going to end up dating or not, I'm glad they can help each other carry the weight in this moment.

Thank you for keeping up with this one. I know it probably doesn't grab the usual yuri crowd as much since it's a pretty hard story at times, but that just makes it all the more valuable to me.

Im at a point where I would rather have Haru die and then get reunited with Karin in the afterlife, than seeing Haru getting in a relationship with some random girl that she just met and doesnt even love(which is what she most likely will…)
This. I hate the "move on and be happy" shit. Who would want to replace or forget the person they truly loved? Like sure if you didn't fully love them then move on, but if you did then moving on is like making them die a second time.

Users who are viewing this thread