Haruka Reset - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - I Want to See the Ocean

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: This time's destination was Ajigaura Beach.

Based on last chapter, we can assume Haruka lives in Kodaira, Tokyo. From Kodaira to Ajigaura Beach, it takes 2 hours by car.
If they left at 02:15, they should've arrived around 04:30.
In Japan, the sun rises between 04:30 (summer) and 07:00 (winter), so given the current setting of winter, the sun should've risen after 05:45.

Let's say they departed at 02:45 after getting ready. Mine appears to have been driving at 90 km/h instead of 100 km/h, so they should've arrived around 05:30. Let's also assume it took them 30 minutes to reach the beach from the parking lot. They'd have arrived on the beach at around 06:00.

My guess is, Mine was actually driving slower than 90 km/h for safety reasons.

Group Leader
Fun fact: This time's destination was Ajigaura Beach.

Based on last chapter, we can assume Haruka lives in Kodaira, Tokyo. From Kodaira to Ajigaura Beach, it takes 2 hours by car.
If they left at 02:15, they should've arrived around 04:30.
In Japan, the sun rises between 04:30 (summer) and 07:00 (winter), so given the current setting of winter, the sun should've risen after 05:45.

Let's say they departed at 02:45 after getting ready. Mine appears to have been driving at 90 km/h instead of 100 km/h, so they should've arrived around 05:30. Let's also assume it took them 30 minutes to reach the beach from the parking lot. They'd have arrived on the beach at around 06:00.

My guess is, Mine was actually driving slower than 90 km/h for safety reasons.

I think she lives in Nerima because that place was listed on one of the blood bags in Chapter 12, Mariko is seen leaving Shakuji-kōen station and it was within walking distance of her home. Everything else makes sense though.

Edit: Had a quick look around and this is the boat pond from Chapter 9: https://maps.app.goo.gl/KibknAqaRqiHx7yY9

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes, you just gotta scream at the ocean in the middle of the night.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I'm sure everyone could hear Haruka's kappa cries echo into the horizon).

Fed-Kun's army
So we get a chapter with a nice seaside sunrise right after a chapter about shit? Does the author want to give us whiplash?

Users who are viewing this thread