Haruka Reset - Vol. 7 Ch. 52 - To Sayama, for Tea!

Dex-chan lover
TEAAAAA
The sign says “和紅茶” wakoucha, black tea made from Japanese plants. It’s a sort of new thing that’s really caught on lately (a farm near me even makes a wa-oolong) and can be delicious.
Anyway chakiri musume kappa is approved

But I’m partial to Kyushu tea… Yame and Ukiha, near Fukuoka…

Dex-chan lover
It've been a long time since last time Kappa boob's rack on display
:meguuusad: When will she go reset at the beach

Dex-chan lover
As a reset, editor-san got the kappa to touch grass
I've been planning on buying Uji matcha, but I've never heard of Sayama tea. Interesting.

Dex-chan lover
You won’t feel it that day, but better be prepared for the tomorrow after heavy labor.

Dex-chan lover
TEAAAAA
The sign says “和紅茶” wakoucha, black tea made from Japanese plants. It’s a sort of new thing that’s really caught on lately (a farm near me even makes a wa-oolong) and can be delicious.
Anyway chakiri musume kappa is approved

But I’m partial to Kyushu tea… Yame and Ukiha, near Fukuoka…
Interesting, I never heard of any specific Japanese tea near my area. Usually Japanese tea is only ocha or matcha or hojicha, like those broad types.

Dex-chan lover
whenever I see the cover thumbnail while scrolling past the "latest updates" page, I always feel tempted to click on the chapter to see some nice drawings of big tits, but the drawings in the chapter are never that good and the series is too boring to be read for any other reason so it is never worth my time. I didn't read this recent chapter , I just clicked straight on the icon for the forum thread to give my thoughts.

Group Leader
whenever I see the cover thumbnail while scrolling past the "latest updates" page, I always feel tempted to click on the chapter to see some nice drawings of big tits, but the drawings in the chapter are never that good and the series is too boring to be read for any other reason so it is never worth my time. I didn't read this recent chapter , I just clicked straight on the icon for the forum thread to give my thoughts.
I updated it to the latest volume cover to help you with your issue.

Users who are viewing this thread