Harukanaru Ring - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - I Don't Want Your Sympathy!

I love Maki so much. I doubt their personalities are that similar IRL but she reminds of how Dump Matsumoto is known for taking in other girls with difficult backgrounds like her own, despite her outward persona is the cruelest heel of all time. It's so exciting to read a manga that takes women's wrestling seriously and knows how abusive the dojo system is, yet how vibrant the wrestlers are to us. Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Just found this because the translator followed me on Twitter -- I think he went through and followed everyone who'd ever mentioned the strip :)

One of my buds had copies of the tankoubons years and years ago, we're talking like two decades plus, and I really dug it, always hoped someone would get around to a translation. Glad to see this.

The Japanese editions probably take some hunting up nowadays, but they're worth finding. The artist does a lot of cute caricatures of real-life wrestlers on the endpapers and so on. Superstar Billy Graham and the Grand Wizard:

B8U3aOoCMAEp_xK

Just found this because the translator followed me on Twitter -- I think he went through and followed everyone who'd ever mentioned the strip :)

One of my buds had copies of the tankoubons years and years ago, we're talking like two decades plus, and I really dug it, always hoped someone would get around to a translation. Glad to see this.

The Japanese editions probably take some hunting up nowadays, but they're worth finding. The artist does a lot of cute caricatures of real-life wrestlers on the endpapers and so on. Superstar Billy Graham and the Grand Wizard:

B8U3aOoCMAEp_xK
The original japanese scans are up on archive.org

I had to mute most of you horny fuckers because my feed was nothing but hentai lol.

Users who are viewing this thread